Sunday, April 10, 2005

Kanaz@wee! Podcast Show 8

25 min 30 sec
Listen to the MP3 File of Show 8
(download by "right-clicking" on this link
then "Save Target As...")


Gettin' 'round
- Stories of Cambodia
Livin' Large
- Kaiten-zushi
- Hanami
- Nightlife
- Tune in Tokyo
Snappin' the Jockstrap
- Longboarding in Tokyo - RESCHEDULED FOR NEXT SHOW - My apologies, due to technical difficulties, this feature will appear in Show 9.
Show Links
Kaiten-zushi Bar
Kanazawa Convention Times
Norah and Anouska
Towa Tei

RSS feed - http://feeds.feedburner.com/KanazweePodcast

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 12, 10:34:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Kent Matsueda said...

Adam, I'm sorry I couldn't get our interview into this show. I ended up encoding about 3 different versions of the show throughout Sunday. It'll appear in Show 9, I promise!

 
At Tue Apr 12, 10:36:00 AM GMT+9, Blogger Kent Matsueda said...

I uploaded this show using the services at archive.org. They offer free hosting although there is a 24 hour turn around before the media files are available for downloading. It's a pretty cool service. I hope they're dependable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home