Sunday, May 15, 2005

Kanaz@wee! Podcast Show 11

33 min 51 sec
Listen to the MP3 File of Show 11
(download by "right-clicking" on this link
then "Save Target As...")


Gabbin' about
- Wat'cha listening to? Kicell Towa
Gettin' 'round
- Kanazawa's Samurai District
- In search of the Bug Museum
Snappin' the Jockstrap
- Going Downstream
Guest
- Adam Sargent
Show Links
Kicell Towa CD
Chris Spackman's pictures of the Samurai District
Ishikawa Fureai Insect Museum
Outdoor Japan's Rapid Rambles


RSS feed - http://feeds.feedburner.com/KanazweePodcast

1 Comments:

At Tue May 17, 07:45:00 PM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kent, I just listened to the show. I hadn't heard myself talk that much in a while. I sort of sounded like a jock strap, but that's alright.

Actually, I enjoyed the show. Keep up the good work.

Adam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home